Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What's On My Mind!

What's on my mind right now is home. I can't wait to get home because this week has been going by so slow. Even thou we have two more days until the weekend; I still can't wait to get home. When I'm at home the world just seem good. I don't have to listen to anyone until I have to go out to the barn but, still it's good. Going out to the barn isn't bad; I really like going out to the barn it helps me think about things that don't seem important and their really not but it's still fun to think about. When I do go out to the barn I normally milk cows, feed calves, feed the horse and other stuff. But my favorite thing to do is feed and water the pot belly pigs. They are so cute. They are black and white and one is full grown and the other two are almost but not all the way. When I go out they are one of the first things I feed and water because the just make my day. Even the when we first got them I really didn't care for them, now I don't think I could live without them. All the animals that we have I don't think I could live without just because they all have a way of being different. When I think about it they are kinda part of the family in some ways. Well I don't know but I think That when I older I will really miss the farm and all the animals. But that won't be for a long time some I guess I don't have to worry about it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment