Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Soccer!

One of my favortite interests is soccer. I play soccer over the summer, school year and in the winter. In the winter I play indoor, not in the snow. I also like watching soccer sometime, but it's more fun to play soccer. If you want to see soccer scores from all over you can vist www.goals365.com. In the summer I play TASK soccer. My dad is my coach so sometimes it is really fun. Other times it really sucks, because he tells me what I did wrong and he will tell me more then once. It doesn't even matter if we won or not. I pratice with different drills, some are harder than others. If you want to know some drills to do and tip go to www.soccerdrills.com . I love playing soccer and because of it I love learning everything about it (mostly everything).

No comments:

Post a Comment