Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Where Would I Go!

One of the places I would go to is Switzerland. The reason I would go to Switzerland is because I have never been there and in pictures it looks like it would be like a cool place to visit. I would like to learn about it and see what it really looks like instead of just looking at pictures. Because i wanted to know what it would cost me I chose to plan a trip their, it would cost me a total of 3783 dollars. That would include one plane ticket, one hotel room and a car. I would have to go to France and then from France to Switzerland. It's fun to see what it would cost and make plans to go, but i don't think i will ever go because it costs 3783 dollars that I don't have. So maybe I will in the future, but it would be a lot more money by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment