Thursday, May 13, 2010

Challenge 9; How teens use their cell phones

Only 25% of teens don't have cell phones. That's not a lot compaired to the other 75% that do have cell phones. But, back in 2004 only 45% had cell phones. It's save to say that cell phones have become more popular over the last six years. About 72% of teens text-messagers and out of thoses 33% send more then 100 texts a day! I have a friend that would fit this percent. But, one of the more interesting number of texting is one in three teens text while driving. Teens if they have them use their cell phones everyday. Now all teens need to do is learn when and where to use their cell phones. By the way I got this challenge from this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment